From: Hasan Masoud Khalil
Address: 1407 Trevino Dr. Arlington, Texas 76014
Phone: (817) 466-1005
Work: (972) 812-2220
Cell: (817) 247-3605
Enclosed is a brief description of my educational background, current and past experiences including some related personal information:
Islamic Educations and credentials:
2008-2009 Master degree in Shari’a with honor 92.36 % at the American Open University (AOU).
1997-2001 Bachelor degree in Shari’a at the 91.74% American Open University (AOU).
2012-Current ISI Islam/Quran chair, ISI Imam, and ISI religious counselor.
July- 2009 Extensive Summer seminar In Aqeeda, Fiqh, Hadeeth, and Arabic at Ibn Taymiyyah Masjid in Riyadh (SA).
1990-1994 Memorized the holy Quran (hafs mode) with an IJAZAH.
1995-1997 Memorized the holy Quran (warsh mode) with verbal IJAZAH.
1998-2000 Quran and Islamic studies teacher at “Dar ul Arqam” Islamic School.
1999-2003 My own weekend and full time Quran School at my home 3403 Archway dr Arlington, TX 76016.
1994-2000 associate Imam and Shura council at ISAT center Masjid.
2000-2004 Volunteering Part-time Imam and Taraweeh at DFW Islamic Educational Center (south Masjid) in Arlington.
1999-2004 Imam, Khatib and a Fundraiser for the Islamic School of Irving (ISI).
1999-2005 Teacher and Director for Quran and Islamic studies at the Islamic School of Irving (ISI).
Mar-2005 A planner and Director for regional Islamic schools Quran competitions (ISI, BHA, IANT, IQA).
2005-2006 Part-time Islamic studies Teachers for High School students at (ISI).
2004-2009 A lead judge for the ICNA Young Muslim (YmQuiz) Quran competitions.
July- 2007 An instructor at the Maghrib institute ‘Ilm Summit in Houston, Texas.
2007- Now A permanent member in the Tarrant county United Imam Council (UIC.
2007- Now A religious advisor for the Ameen People Montessori.
2005- 2012 Imam at ISAT Center Masjid.
2000- 2012 Lead and still leading Taraweeh every year.
2005- Now Fund raiser at Center Masjid (ISAT).
2007- 2009 High School Islamic studies Teacher at Vanguard International Academy (VIA).
2007- Now An instructor at Mishkat university (formerly Shari’ah Academy) on line and on location.
2005- 2012 Youth director, speaker and function organizer at center Masjid (ISAT.
2006- 2012 established the legendary “Islam for Teens” class at Center Masjid (ISAT).
2007- Now A regular speaker and the website Imam of the famous http://www.sunnahfollowers.net.
2005- Now A speaker at UTA, TCC college, and Sam Houston High, Pantego Christian academy, Creswell Baptist college and other high schools and colleges Muslims and non-Muslims…
2011 Named as the most influential imam on the reverts at ICI Masjid survey.
2005- Now a speaker at Radio talk shows, open houses, Churches, Fundraisers, community functions, conferences like TDC and the Mali/Indo, and Da’waah programs in the US /Canada/ and Australia.
Secular Education and credentials:
1980-1982 66 hrs pre- engineering at San Jacinto College
1983-1987 30 hrs mechanical engineering at UTA
1986-1987 6 hrs business administration at TCJC College
2010-now A member of clergy and police partnership (CAPP)…6 weeks seminar and weekly meetings.
In Addition I am:
In Addition I am:
• A very effective and experienced Da3iyah for Muslim and non-Muslims.
• Eloquent speaker in the languages: Arabic/English and advanced in Spanish.
• Diverse exceptional speaker to all age categories (KG-college).
• Unique teaching styles “attention grabber”.
• A talk show host, in particular for Youth group.
• Experienced Hajj assimilation director and speaker for several years.
• Promotional speaker for all events.
Reflecting on the many comments of many people of different gender, age, even religions, especially the new reverts to Islam, that I make great influence and impact on people, I say:
“All credit and thanks are due to Allah subhanahu for what he has granted me, and I work even harder to improve”. Here is a list of qualifications which I believe helped me accomplish that impact:
1. I am a perfectionist…The good job part.
2. I am a time freak…The punctuality part
3. I lived in the USA for over 30 years… The language part.
4. I attended secular colleges and schools here for almost 4 years … I can relate part.
5. I interacted with people as an entrepreneur for 15 years … I know where you come from part.
6. I have some knowledge and experience about almost all topics real life part.
7. I worked for sales for many years…The convincing part!
8. I taught all levels of people from kg-college… The simple attention grabber part.
9. I love seeking knowledge… The continuous improving knowledge part.
10. I have a decent knowledge of other faiths…Relate to people faith part.
11. I have to be myself 100% convinced of what I teach and know…The make sense part.
12. I love what I do…the love and concern part.
13. I do my best to be sincere… The patience part.
14. And finally: I have a sense of humor…the attractive, ice breaker, get along part.